Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My future living room



It's surprising and also kind of sad how many people prepare to live in the future instead of making the most of today. "When this is finished ..." and "After I have done that...". You might be one of those people too?

But what comes to decorating my apartment, it literally needs to be "when I'm back home".

In between Morocco and South Africa, where I arrived just this morning, I had a short break back home in Finland. It was so very nice to be home again, surrounded by things I had chosen instead of living in furnished apartments in which the decorating part obviously had not been very high on the priority list.

Being far away from home is hard with a decorating bug and at least I can be comforted with some great exotic finds. But being not able to DO anything long distance is just killing me.

All I have are the photos which continue to inspire and give fuel for my imagination. And once I'm back... you just watch this space!

2 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

It's going to be just amazing, I can tell!!!

** Terramia ** said...

Oh how inspiring!!