Thursday, May 31, 2007

Luxury living

The company I work for held an exclusive launch event earlier this week in the third tallest building in Johannesburg, The Michelangelo Towers Hotel.
We had booked the three top floors - The Observation Suite - up in 160 meters and with gorgeous views all over Johannesburg.

I naturally made my own observations about the decor. It sure was pretty.

A place like this is somewhat over my personal price range for a night in a hotel, but I thought I show you what you get if money isn't the issue. Apparently the latest celebrity to stay there was Jane Seymore.



This table was beautiful, so you get a close up as well.



The early morning sun made the curtains look magical.



Looks like a holiday to me.





















You don't need a cold shower with these views to wake you up!

2 comments:

hEmL@cK said...

wow!!! this place is really awesome!!! :-) i wonder when can i have a chance of spending a night at such place...coz it would diffinitely cost me much in which i dont have any... :-(

Another Shade of Grey said...

Wow! That's amazingly beautiful. :)